Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hello Sunday Morning | Blog | Update!

I'm back. I still haven't had a drink. Um, don't know how long that is. When did I start? March? April??(Just figured it out. It's my six-monthaversary today. Yay! :-P )?

Last week we had a funeral for Helena. I was really sad. I came home this weekend and decided to take it easy. If you stuff a lid on grief it comes out sideways. If you poke at it, it overwhelms you and everything in your life. If you acknowledge it, allow it to work in the background and cherish the moments when you can accept it, then it's a little easier to get through.

She suffered, and fought, and treasured every normal moment of her life for two years with cancer. I'm glad the pain is gone, even if I'm sad she couldn't survive it.?

So. In her honour, I'm taking an art class! It's online. It's through "Brave Girls' Club" and I'm doing it because it gives me the freedom to learn art in my own time without having to go anywhere. Apart from buying art supplies. Anyway, I thought it would be a constructive way to remember someone artistic and inspiring but not wallow in self pity.

In the meantime, before the course starts, I'm back at yoga and have bought a ten pack of dance lessons to make sure I keep dancing and moving.?

Hope you lot are all keeping well! If not, better leave me a note to get over to your posts and do some sideline cheerleading.?

xo V

Source: http://hellosundaymorning.com.au/2012/08/25/update-8/

jet crash in virginia beach john tortorella nicki minaj beez in the trap video food network good friday f/a 18 f 18 crash virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment